© THIS BLOG IS BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY SHION. ALL COPYRIGHT SERVED. ©
~Le rouge est Amour~ Emperor of Rakuzan ◕‿◕ : [MANGA] ROYAL FIANCE

Friday, April 4, 2014

[MANGA] ROYAL FIANCE



Summary:
Honami Kairi's fate changes when he accepted an offer from an old man to work for a rich family as a housekeeper. The low-level job suddenly transforms into a wedding workout with his schoolmate, the foreign royal, Prince Shou.

Personal Opinion:
I stumbled with this manga when I search for other romance manga in mangago. I thought the uke would be really annoying but when I read it, both uke and seme caught my interest. The manga contains so many feelings; love, touching, romantic, etc. I recommend this manga to my friend and everyone.

Rating: 10/10

To download, click here ---> Royal Fiance
Thank you for reading my post ♥♥ 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

No comments:

Akai Ito

Daisypath Friendship tickers