© THIS BLOG IS BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY SHION. ALL COPYRIGHT SERVED. ©
~Le rouge est Amour~ Emperor of Rakuzan ◕‿◕ : [DRAMA CD] KURONEKO KARESHI NO ASOBIKATA

Friday, April 4, 2014

[DRAMA CD] KURONEKO KARESHI NO ASOBIKATA



Summary:
The werecat Shingo is able to change into a black cat, and as long as someone has the looks and body that he likes, he'll sleep with just about anyone. Falling for Shingo because he was overwhelmed by his strong masculine aura is No.1 popular actor, Kakami. Amongst all the playful teasing and messing around between the two, Kakami suddenly shows his beastly nature.

Personal Opinion: 
I read the manga first before searching for it Drama CD. Trust me, it's worth your time. I won't recommend something that I don't like.

Rating: 10/10

To download this: ---> Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata Drama CD
Thank you for reading my post ♥♥ 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

No comments:

Akai Ito

Daisypath Friendship tickers