© THIS BLOG IS BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY SHION. ALL COPYRIGHT SERVED. ©
~Le rouge est Amour~ Emperor of Rakuzan ◕‿◕ : Sajak aku

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sajak aku

aku ada la buat 1 sajak dalam English ni.. de siapa-siapa nak baca?? kalu da baca, tolong la komen sikit pasal poem ni okay?? memang banyak grammar errors la.. aku buat ni masa tgh emo bulan lepas. Tajuk : My Feeling.


How are I’m going to express my feeling
You never listen to me
You are so far away from me
I need to catch up with you; always
You ignore my presence, my feeling and my hope

Don’t you know that I still love you?
Don’t you know that I want to be with you?
Don’t you know that?
Why are you played with my feeling?

Our story can’t end here
It has to continue again; I’ll rewrite it again now
Please, listen to me
I’m happy when you are with me

Our story; the sweet one
Right now I rewrite our story
Thinking of happy thoughts
Thinking our happy moments
But all of it just my wish

I can’t forget you
I can’t send you away like this
I still wonder how I’m going to live without you
You are mine; I want you here with me

I love you
I keep repeating those three words
My tears keep flow down when I think of you
I can’t hold it anymore
Can’t you understand my feeling?

Please, just once
Try to understand me

I hope
When you look up at the calm sky
You see me
Remember our sweet moments; together

I still hope
That you love me
I love you, always.

amacam?? okay tak??


Thank you for reading my post ♥♥ 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice......

Akai Ito

Daisypath Friendship tickers