© THIS BLOG IS BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY SHION. ALL COPYRIGHT SERVED. ©
~Le rouge est Amour~ Emperor of Rakuzan ◕‿◕ : hisashiburi~

Thursday, May 2, 2013

hisashiburi~

It's been a long time since my last post on here right? gomen ne~ I'm just stay at home; sleeping, online and watching anime.

ermm.. maybe I'll share some anime that I have watching right now and also anime that I been waiting for to released this year. I need to make some reconstruction on my blog too.
I keep edit and accidentally mixing both my blogs and it really make me confused. I bet the readers are confuse as well.

This blog will be about anime and some Japanese stuffs (such as anime, Jdrama/movie, anime fan fictions) and my other blog will be focus only in writing (can be poem, fiction). get it?

until here!!
Thank you for reading my post ♥♥ 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

No comments:

Akai Ito

Daisypath Friendship tickers