© THIS BLOG IS BELONG TO THE ONE AND ONLY SHION. ALL COPYRIGHT SERVED. ©
~Le rouge est Amour~ Emperor of Rakuzan ◕‿◕ : my works ^^

Sunday, January 13, 2013

my works ^^

Hi Hi~!! ^^ Ne-il here!! As for today, call me Ne-il. I will stick with this name from now on. many happened  and I just doesn't want people to know who I am. no more Ruka or Gadis but NE-IL. my name suit with capital letters. 

Soon after January 1 or I should say January 2, I moved back to dorm life coz I need to take only 1 subject that I couldn't pass for 1 whole semester. it's pretty boring you know. I only have classes on Sunday and Wednesday, which means, I'm free for almost the week. so, I making banners. 

below are my banners but take notice that I only put in the characters that I screencap. 






how was it? well, please remind to yourself that don't you ever steal my works. thank you. okay, I guess I write till this. see you next time~!!



Thank you for reading my post ♥♥ 仲良し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)だよ

No comments:

Akai Ito

Daisypath Friendship tickers